High-quality photos of you from the Tail of the Dragon
As featured in Motorcyclist, Cycle World, Roadbike, Sport Rider, Road Racing World, MotoEuro, Road Racer X, 2 Wheel Tuner, Super Streetbike, Supermoto Racer, "Bike" magazine, and many more!
All photos are available in Our Store.
8 comments:
It looks so good on her, glad we got to see it in person.
My gimp wife does have a broken foot.
And it didn't stop her from riding that SV on Thursday. Now I guess we need another bike.
See you next year.
Looks great Lori. Very Pretty. Short is where it's at.
Lovely, lovely! Short or long you're still a doll!
Happy 2nd Anniversary!
Love, Mom & Dad Cannon
Lori is so photogenic, cute in person too, it is just that I have never seen a bad picture of her.
Love it Lori! Looks great.
Love ya both... and happy anniversary.
any sisters between 21-24?
only joking??? But seriously...
From Florida,
Danny!
I love it Lori!!! You are so beautiful. Darryl is a lucky man. Happy late anniversary. I know you guys had a large time. We love ya'll...xoxoxox
Lori, Billy & the boys
If she's pregnant, it's not showing yet.
Post a Comment