Thursday, April 27, 2006

Weekly Update - April 27, 2006

Sorry for the late update. Photos from last week are uploading to the store here.

My cousin J.D. Hyatt back home in Sparta, TN was in a motorcycle accident Saturday and did not survive. 10 years younger than me, he was my little buddy growing up and we spent a lot of time together. Please be careful out there in city traffic. =(

This weekend is going to be crazy...VFRs, Warriors, Triumph Rat Raid, Busa Bash, AC Cobras, and Cherokee Survivor's Rally. Should be a helluva show!

9 comments:

EngineNoO9 said...

wow. I'm sure he's riding up in Heaven right now. Please be careful everyone. I've heard of too many accidents and watched a buddy get seriously hurt already this season and it has me spooked a bit still...

myself002 said...

I'm sorry to hear that man.

JamesD said...

Sorry to hear it Darrly. Our prayers are with you and your family.

lth said...

Very sorry.

Brian A said...

Sad news man. Really sad.
My wish for all his friends and family:

May the passing of time sharpen the memories of good times shared with J.D. , while it dulls the memories of the sadness felt at losing him.

It is a risky passion we all have chosen.

Sad news indeed..........

Jackson said...

my condolences... hang in there bro.....

Big Boy said...

Hey man, I know the blow it had to be. I lost my best friend also, but to a drunk driver... prayers are with you..

goose said...

Darryl, rode my bike to a nearby barber shop here in Crossville, and was talking bikes with the younger dude cutting my hair. He's from Sparta, told me all about this accident... the guy knew of you, but I didn't connect the dots. Sorry to hear this man... prayers for the families, of course. :(

mongoose

redxxrdr said...

Darryl,
I am so sorry for your loss.
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Craig and Anita