High-quality photos of you from the Tail of the Dragon
As featured in Motorcyclist, Cycle World, Roadbike, Sport Rider, Road Racing World, MotoEuro, Road Racer X, 2 Wheel Tuner, Super Streetbike, Supermoto Racer, "Bike" magazine, and many more!
All photos are available in Our Store.
6 comments:
Cool story, the guy is nuts too!!! 70,000+ miles on that bike, and it's not even 2 years old.
That's Doug and his mom. It's wonderful what he's doing for her. Ride on Doug!
What's the story?!
Way to go Doug & Laura (Mom)!!!
Based on the sparks I think ya need to order some more parts for that bike!
Dave in Dusty Doha, Qatar But Afghan Bound and missing MY bike
I talked to Doug for a bit... missed the "story." I did join the GWRRA on his recommendation. Me and the wife were on the titanium Goldwing Friday night in the rain at the Gap.
Happy Veterans day David! Many thanks for all you do! God Bless!
Post a Comment