High-quality photos of you from the Tail of the Dragon
As featured in Motorcyclist, Cycle World, Roadbike, Sport Rider, Road Racing World, MotoEuro, Road Racer X, 2 Wheel Tuner, Super Streetbike, Supermoto Racer, "Bike" magazine, and many more!
All photos are available in Our Store.
15 comments:
My first reaction was that's not too smart, but looks like he's only doing about 10 mph.
Let's say Way Cool jr. *is* going 10mph drinking his cup of cool.
When one of those lane-crossin' nimrods comes flying around the corner in the wrong lane doing way more than 10mph and flattens his ass will they say "oh my god, how could this happen, he was *only* going 10mph?!?"
Or will they say "If the idiot *wasn't* trying to look cool with his coffee, he might be alive today".
It appears to me that the Dragon *demands* respect and will gladly crush fools that aren't 100% focused with 100% of their hands on the bars. Just a thought.
p.s. I *am not* saying ya can't take a hand or two off the bars for whatever reason, just that a task that involves hot liquid and one hand/arm tied-up is plain stupid. Hey, why not install an oven and breakfast nook?
And in a real emergency everybody takes there time to put the cup back in it holder, not spilling a drop... Wrong.. They cup is dropped and his hand back in location faster then if he was wiping sweat from his brow or trying to fish the bug out of your nose. (That was a bug, right?)
BULLSHIT
Fuck the holder, duh! The time it takes him to recognize oncoming death and throw down that cup (a rider would fling it away, pure reflex) and get back on the bars to commence avoidance maneuvers *Is Not* the same as wiping your fucking brow, buddy.
The fact you would even *think* that I meant for him to put his cup in the fucking *holder* shows your riding ignorance!
Look, you proved you don't know shit about riding wayyy back when you came to "save" 'nobody'. Remember? You went on about "Layin'er Down"!
Remember? I tore you a new one on that STUPID MYTH.
In Conclusion, Fuck Off Pardner!
p.s. How do you "wipe your brow" with a helmet on? Are ya even thinking about the shit your typing?
I bet you drink your own little cup of cool while riding too, huh?
Yup, 'nobody' and I had a little back and forth about...the stupidity of drinking coffee while riding. Then you came aboard to defend him talking shit like "Havin' to Lay'er Down" and other nonsense.
That's Twice you were/are offended by my statements on the stupidity of drinking coffee on the ride instead of *before or after* the ride. You do drink and ride at the same time, huh? Your Right to do so, and my right to point out the sheer stupidity of trying to be cool with your cup'a joe on the bike.
I have been on rides that I have not put my foot on asphalt for over 100 miles. You are darn right I drink while riding. And I come from a state that I am still free in and do not HAVE to wear a helmet if I CHOOSE not to.
i hate to say it but on that bike i might drink coffee too....the gap however would not be one of the roads i chose to ride and drink on....more likely open highway below the speed limit pissing off all the cars that piss me off on my r6....think about where your gonna drink and ride before you do it dude....that road - prolly not the smartest decision you have ever made harley rider...2 wheels, you may send it to me, but on that bike drinking coffee on the highway beats falling asleep i guess....hahahahha
Sorry, but if you need coffee that bad, stop and buy it and drink it. And I have ridden 100 miles and more many times and I did not need a cup holder to make it. If I wanted my ride to feel like a couch, I'd buy an STS.
Martvol *still not* paying attention. Not surprising, eh?
Where Did I Say "You Have to Wear A Helmet"?????? or even infer it? I thought you would understand I meant this guy.
I live in RI. Helmet Law *for passengers only*. Yet, I wear a quality full-face year-round, very-hot to very-cold. My Choice. Big Whoop, right?
I will be more specific to see if ya catch on, martvol. My thought
was we were commenting on this particular riders pic, hence his absence of brow, old chum.
Well golly gee. It looks like an open face helmet to me. I think there could be some wiping happening there.
Do not judge another person’s ability by your own limitations.
Funny, I'm looking at him right now and see No Brow! But this ain't about brows bro. It's about you further proving you ignorance. I'm cool with that.
Let's Face it Now, you are just plain stupid.
As for you tnsilverdouche, Do Not give me your Bullshit Faux Philosophy Funny Crap. I can ride naked with my undies on my head, SHOULD I?!?
I bet t-leaf is really martvol, loser.
I stand by my original statement:
RIDING WHILE DRINKING COFFEE IS PLAIN STUPID
Look martvol, we both know you don't like me because I handed you your ass (maybe *that* is what needs "wiping"!) over the coffee thang last year.
I'm cool with that, now piss-off.
And t-leaf? Next time you feel the need to mouth-off to me please come with an intelligent comment.
Ermmm... it was just prob to pose for the camera for a bit of fun..
lighten up maybe?
Post a Comment