High-quality photos of you from the Tail of the Dragon
As featured in Motorcyclist, Cycle World, Roadbike, Sport Rider, Road Racing World, MotoEuro, Road Racer X, 2 Wheel Tuner, Super Streetbike, Supermoto Racer, "Bike" magazine, and many more!
All photos are available in Our Store.
3 comments:
Been there but decided to take the stairs. I would be my luck to be the one that falls and takes everyone with me. Did you make the mistake of leaving through the Craftsman's Village on the way out like we did.
I don't think we went through the Craftsman's Village...we did get haggled by a few locals on the way out. I just put my towel over my head and made a bee-line for the taxi.
They definitely looked at us like fresh meat. I finally had to tell one persistent man that we had just enough money to get back to the boat. They left us alone after that. Funny how it works that way.
Post a Comment