Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Weekly Update - November 28, 2007

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving! We visited my parents and a bit of family in eastern NC, and got to see a few of my old friends. Quick shout-out to fans of the site Jay and Leslie (?) rockin' the Radio Shack in the Golden East mall over in Rocky Mount, NC. They recognized us wandering around the store, and chatted for a little while...good peoples. (now get over here and ride the Gap girl! ;)

Normally we'd be finished shooting for the season, but new guy Jack is still hanging in there, capturing the stragglers who are still out there playing. The store/gas station is closed for the season...I thought they were staying open through the winter but I guess I was mistaken. It happens...often.

This weekend we are taking off for a vacation in St. Lucia, and we won't be back in time for next week's update, so hang in there. We might surprise ya (and ourselves) with some form of update during the trip, and you know we'll have some killer pics when we get back.

Ok, on to the highlights!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun in St. Lucia! My wife and I were there for our honeymoon this summer. I highly recommend climbing Petit Piton. I lugged my 30D up to the top of the mountain for pictures. Well worth it.

Leslie said...

He finally took me out to the Dragon!!! Lol I had to look this post up and leave a comment, we went back in June but it just hit me today to stop by and post. It may have taken almost four years but it was as great as everyone says. Already planning for another trip this upcoming summer. :)

Darryl Cannon aka "killboy" said...

Awesome! Hope you had fun...we'll see you next season. ;)