Friday, April 27, 2007

Weekly Update - April 25, 2007

Well I hit the 50 post limit for blogger here, so I'm going to have to wait 24 hours before I can finish the update. Sorry folks. I've emailed them until I can puke coat hangers, and they just keep saying it's a cookies setting. (known issue)

I'm updating our Screensaver so it will have all the photos safe for work. You folks that downloaded it last week, let me know how that goes. It should automatically update with this week's photos.

Last weekend at the Gap was pretty busy, Saturday was crazy but the only major incident was a Miata in the ditch and a couple of bikes over the bank. No major injuries or ambulance rides. Only police presence was to work accidents.

This weekend should see the Warriors, Maggie Valley Rally, Cherokee Survivor's rally, Triumph, (motorcycles) Busa Bash, and Celica/Supra car rally according to the TOTD Calendar...so I guess you could say the season is underway.

On to (most of) the highlights...

No comments: