High-quality photos of you from the Tail of the Dragon
As featured in Motorcyclist, Cycle World, Roadbike, Sport Rider, Road Racing World, MotoEuro, Road Racer X, 2 Wheel Tuner, Super Streetbike, Supermoto Racer, "Bike" magazine, and many more!
All photos are available in Our Store.
8 comments:
Judging by her pissed-off look I'd say she's squeezin' the invisible nut-sack!
;o)_..
What she said:
"This seat is uncomfortable. Why can't we go on straight roads? You said we were going to visit my mother! Did you pay the light bill? Stay in your lane! Why is this engine so loud? Are you listening to me? I said, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?"
What he heard:
"Vroom Vroom"
I suppose it's possible that in this scenario loud pipes actually do save lives.
I would think more like invisible Whopper
Ralph Couey is so right. Ha. Next stop, bike shop for a solo seat.
Thank you for typing my thoughts Ralph..... I know it is only a moment in time but good lord.....
That's why I'm glad my wife rides her own!
Atom Tan, is your moniker from Combat Rock?
Post a Comment