High-quality photos of you from the Tail of the Dragon
As featured in Motorcyclist, Cycle World, Roadbike, Sport Rider, Road Racing World, MotoEuro, Road Racer X, 2 Wheel Tuner, Super Streetbike, Supermoto Racer, "Bike" magazine, and many more!
All photos are available in Our Store.
9 comments:
Is that legal?
Some kind of optical illusion I hope!
side car?
I'm stumped...
Please tell me he's photoshoped in
It's a sidecar.....I found the photo of it from the other direction showing it. Cool angle effect there.....just wondering, did you crop off the right side of the photo?
Nah photo's not modified other than the logo and a little punch to the colors. We had several candidates pulled of this, and yes it's a sidecar, but this one just hid the 3rd wheel so well, I basically said what the caption is out loud when I saw it. =)
Okay, after looking closer, I can see what must be the attachment for the side car off the bottom of the bike. Cool shot!!
Awe come on, hasn't everyone ridden a skateboard hanging on the side of a motorcycle going down the highway?
Great shot KB!
Post a Comment