High-quality photos of you from the Tail of the Dragon
As featured in Motorcyclist, Cycle World, Roadbike, Sport Rider, Road Racing World, MotoEuro, Road Racer X, 2 Wheel Tuner, Super Streetbike, Supermoto Racer, "Bike" magazine, and many more!
All photos are available in Our Store.
7 comments:
Is that one of those things with the 4-cylinder Ford engines in them?
What exactly is that?
Yeah.... I think they call em' Thoroughbreds and yes they do have Ford power. I saw a red one on the KBoy update last week and then saw a red one at Watts Bar on the way home from DGap Friday... probably the same one.
It's called "Stallion" and it is made by MotorTrike.
Looks like a preview to the bike that Joan Claybrooke(SP?)Nhitsa wanted to force us in/onto.
Wasn't Crazy Joan's idea a rear steering bike?
Got my horses mixed up.... you'd think by living in ky I would know a thoroughbred from a stallion!
Post a Comment