High-quality photos of you from the Tail of the Dragon
As featured in Motorcyclist, Cycle World, Roadbike, Sport Rider, Road Racing World, MotoEuro, Road Racer X, 2 Wheel Tuner, Super Streetbike, Supermoto Racer, "Bike" magazine, and many more!
All photos are available in Our Store.
6 comments:
Nice light bar and set up...looks like a rallyinnovations.com set up.
You can probably get one for the EVO and put your HID lights on it!
I was thinking that too Seth, but I don't see anything by them for the Evo, plus I'd hate to block off the front-mount too much, plus there isn't really anything down there for it to mount to on the Evo. (how's that for a run-on sentence?)
Thanks for the tip though!
Here ya go:
doesnt even block the intercooler.
http://www.hopupracing.com/rainmilaevo9.html
Nice find, hadn't seen that one before! Wonder why it's only listed for the Evo 9 (I have an 8) and how the hell it mounts. I don't have anything rigid down there...
no idea. If not there, i am sure one can be custom fabbed for your car so it works like that one.
Viagra? At your age?
Post a Comment