Thursday, December 21, 2006

Weekly Update - December 21, 2006

A few photos from last Sunday have been added to Tha Store.

Day late on the update here again this week...I totally blame R6 Vegas...and Project Gotham Racing 3...and Gears of War...and all of the free demos and videos on Xbox Live...even Viva Pinata! (yeah we bought a game about raising and breeding pinatas, what's so weird about that?) Damn it's nice to be able to play some games...and the new Xbox 360 is

[]D [] []V[] []D!!

Especially in High Def. Look me up if you're on there. ("killboydotcom")

Hope everyone has a great holiday vacation. We're looking forward to spending some time with our parents on both sides over the next few weeks. Y'all be safe out there!

3 comments:

silveRRocket said...

Darryl, Here's to wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks for the awesome pictures and this site, it's a great "time passer" while stuck here at this desk! Keep up the awesome job in 2007! I hope I get to travel that "long" distance from here in N. Alabama this coming year, to visit you all.

somedude said...

Darryl,

I finally made the scene! Yay Hoo! Unfortunately, it needed to be during the week, Wendsday, so you were not there to capture my feat for posterity. It was a fantastic experience, nonetheless, as I had only one oncoming semi, and this guy who wandered all over both lanes, to besmirch an otherwise pristine experience! Awesome. A couple of bikes were the only other folks on the route when I did it, and it was dry, cool, and FUN. I did not press the limits, and I took pride in trying (I believe I succeeded)to stay between both lines.
LINK

Carlos said...

Killboy.com is great, I check you photos weekly and always wish there were more. I look forward to checking out more of you future work.
Best wishes this year, 2007.

Carlos